Re: STOP WASTING YOUR NEW BODIES CISGENDERS
I find it entertaining, how cisgenders shop for bodies. Its all novelty to them. Some kind of game. They have no appreciation for finding just the right fit. They jump in a different body and revel in how weird it is. Like before the schism when cis women would talk about what they’d do if they “had a penis for a day”. Now that they can, at will, they waste the opportunity. You can learn a lot about people by inhabiting their bodies. But they never dive deep.
Bodies aren’t costumes, people! They’re the medium through which we experience the world. Try inhabiting that new body. For a long period of time. Pick up the nuance of how your brain interacts with it. The places they match, the places they don’t. How do the physical realities of your new body affect your psychology over time? They spend so much time quarreling over sexed bodies they never even notice how something simple like height affects one’s attitude toward others.
They treat dysphoria like a funhouse mirror they can switch off whenever they want. They don’t appreciate the nuance of matching one’s body to one’s brain map. I spent years adjusting my body until it fit my brain perfectly, like a tailored suit. Iterate, test, iterate, test. I was a master designer producing for a market of one. Meanwhile they’re churning out plastic knickknacks.
Sure, it’s simple enough to add a map module so whatever body you inhabit feels correct. But there is an art form to matching an avatar to your original wiring. Lots of people swap celebrity bodies, or live the rest of their lives inhabiting idealized pore-free supermodel skin. Or they drop the skin altogether and seek porcelain perfection. Maybe they just like the simplicity of lower-maintenance materials. But either way, they lose out on the inner peace that only perfectly-matched original wiring can foster. There is a beauty in a perfectly-matched traditional body. They’re never perfect as bodies, being made of gushy skin cells and messy DNA and vestigial organs. It’s not the material that matters. It’s the alignment. If you really want to go the extra mile, you can do what I did and purposefully create faults that don’t trigger dysphoria. It has a wabi-sabi aesthetic to it, beauty in imperfection.
OMG remember when body mods first went viral, and all the 6th wave feminists thought trans people would cease to exist? AHHAHHAHAHAHA that was hilarious. I wish I could have simultaneously filmed all their expressions as the years went on and their precious little theory failed to pan out. They’re all anti-reembodiment now. Huge surprise. “Biology is not destiny! But don’t change your biology either! Because that’s unnatural!” Hypocrites. This year’s progressives are next year’s conservatives.
anti-reembodiment is the embodiment of cis privilege
^^^^ BOLDED FOR TRUTH
It’s all good, though, because while they’re stalking through my Nano feed word by word with their beady little eyes, all I have to do is think about a post and its in my head. I can troll them at the speed of thought. WATCH OUT NEOPATRIARCHY
I’m old enough to remember a time when cisgender people looked down on each other if they modified their body to suit their circumstance. Not pretty enough? Just get a new nose! (Just don’t look like you got a new nose.) Need more respect? Just get new boobs! (Just don’t tell anyone who paid for them.) Now these insipid kids look at us strangely for not being willing to swap out for whatever parts signify the dominant local culture? Fuck the Neopatriarchy.
Don’t even get me started on the classist undertones. If I can’t afford a fancy enough chassis I can’t work at your pompous flying Starbucks? Fuck you and the solar horse you rode in on. Fuck you with a Grande android rabbit vibe.
I went to a meeting for androgynists and I was told I wasn’t modded enough. When I told them the only modifications I’d had were the removal of all gendered parts, do you know what this radagyne told me? “You haven’t been socialized in enough genders to know you’re not really one of the others.” Screw that noise. It didn’t take me decades of failing at a dozen genders to know not to bother with that game. That game plays right into the neopatriarchy’s hands and ze’s just too blind to see it!
have you gotten your thought accelerator module fixed yet? the patch hasn’t come to mine, and it’s like… remember dial up? from the old global net? it feels like that :(
i can’t get a new one, either. i’ve spent this month’s wages on one of those dynamic-cell-structure penises. you just think about the size, shape, colour and rigidity you want and it’s there. it takes ages to transform though, without the accelerator.
it’s making me pretty grumpy.
That sucks! I wait on updates until the kinks are worked out, so I’m doing just fine. In the meantime you can downgrade your thought processes here.
Does your DCS support Glitter?
- satanicanguisette likes this
- roguesareth reblogged this from frameacloud
- frameacloud reblogged this from spanglypants-mcfuckyou
- homoiswheretheheartis likes this
- captainfantazmo likes this
- choppye likes this
- mendelpalace likes this
- anagrammaton reblogged this from amydentata and added:
- anagrammaton likes this
- sunwillswallow likes this
- akalittleone likes this
- lectraerror reblogged this from ananiujitha
- lectraerror likes this
- notesofaphoenix likes this
- zeroambit reblogged this from amydentata and added:
- ananiujitha reblogged this from amydentata
- iwhaleymissyourightmeow likes this
- lookitszee likes this
- annabunches reblogged this from weaversthreshold and added:
- tropelocker likes this
- amydentata likes this
- unobject reblogged this from spanglypants-mcfuckyou and added:
- 200-cigarrettes likes this
- themarvelousm likes this
- see-reverse-side likes this
- poorhornycat likes this
- apriorsectorinternalsecurity likes this
- weaversthreshold reblogged this from amydentata
- amydentata reblogged this from jonnyborg and added:
- literallytheterminator likes this
- nuclearvampire reblogged this from tatterdemalionamberite
- rememberwhenyoutried likes this
- s-mpitrnal likes this
- jzumun reblogged this from spinor
- ashleighbee likes this
- jonnyborg reblogged this from rocketverliden and added:
- al2der likes this
- williamlongfellow likes this
- central-avenue reblogged this from spinor
- central-avenue likes this
- rocketverliden reblogged this from spinor and added:
- spinor reblogged this from aegisaglow
- sprucezeus likes this
- mannersminded likes this
- alephactual likes this
- cyberpsychic reblogged this from spanglypants-mcfuckyou
- aegisaglow reblogged this from tatterdemalionamberite
- aegisaglow likes this
- tatterdemalionamberite reblogged this from spanglypants-mcfuckyou
- spanglypants-mcfuckyou reblogged this from amydentata and added: