someone just buy me a deep fryer already
how else am i supposed to gain weight?
i can’t eat gluten and i don’t eat stuff made from animals. i can’t eat a lot of refined sugar cuz of dental shit.
i would really seriously like some advice on how to gain weight. i am disabled and mostly sedentary (i seriously can’t/don’t exercise at all beyond doing stretches for my back). it is actually a lot more painful for me to be underweight because of my scoliosis, one of my ribs sticks out a few inches more than the other one and it often hurts when i am laying down because my rib sticks out so far. i try to add oil & fry my food whenever i can but like honestly idk what to do beyond that. i really do not try to eat ‘healthy’ and i eat a lot of junk food (but i get my veggies and fruits and actual stuff with nutritional value also). guh i am just really sick of my back hurting when i’m standing up and my rib hurting when i’m laying down :(
I don’t know if you have any issues with various nuts, but maybe various nuts and nut/seed butters? I’ve been in a passionate relationship with almond butter, sunflower seed butter, etc., combined with bananas recently.
Speaking of bananas, vegan ice cream may be something worth looking into. I’m not sure about the calorie content of these recipes, but even if they’re low-calorie they might be a stepping stone toward discovering some cal-loaded goodness. My roommates and I have made this stuff before, and it’s good.
- battlestardidactica likes this
- weirdoqueer likes this
- theboyprincessdiaries likes this
- amydentata reblogged this from mattachinereview and added:
- quelola likes this
- loveontopknot likes this
- sistahmamaqueen likes this
- colllectivitea said: pasta, potatoes, peanut butter, rice.. now I’m hungry!
- loveandzombies said: obvious ones, i guess, but avocados, mangos, nuts or nut butters, chocolate, fruit juice, bananas, baked beans, corn bread, potatoes, sweet potatoes, dates, soy, brown rice, coconut milk
- dansphalluspalace said: Pasta.