So the people participating in this thread needed your input to understand anemia and iron and misrepresentation of science because for reasons, and your irkedness takes priority. OK, gotcha.
Heaven forbid people have a conversation.
Things I’ve learned from this thread:
If someone who you actually agree with says something that is objectively wrong to back up their point, you should just let it slide, because pointing out that it’s wrong makes you a big mean colonizer or something, I don’t fucking know.
Whoa, whoa, back it up. While it’s unfortunate that the conversation got derailed over a misunderstanding (or two or three), colonization is kind of a big deal, and trivializing it is a common way for white people to get away with all sorts of oppressive behavior. That’s not something I support, no matter how out-of-hand things may appear to get. White people are not experts on colonization, and I don’t want other white people thinking it’s funny and cool to make fun of PoC for calling it how they see it. Because it isn’t.
- soloerescris likes this
- muckrakingiswomenswork reblogged this from angrybrownbaby and added:
- drfitzmonster reblogged this from karnythia
- amydentata reblogged this from blackamazon and added:
- angrybrownbaby reblogged this from blackamazon
- blackamazon reblogged this from angrybrownbaby and added:
- strugglingtobeheard reblogged this from native-detroiter and added:
- native-detroiter reblogged this from angrybrownbaby
- fluididity likes this
- amydentata posted this